Wednesday 3 March 2021

3rd March 2021 - Teapots, Trolls and Famous People

Thought for the day:"My wife is always mocking my love of Japanese rice wine. I'm fed up with her sake comments..."

I had a visit to Specsavers - and sadly they are not a prescribing optician in Cardigan. So had to buy the eye gel from the Pharmacist!! Seems that I am mainly okay though there is surface damage to the cornea  which may be due to the eyelid sticking to the dry eye...

It is time to think about getting the tea set out for the robins... 



In other news...
Rainy day today - though Susie braved the weather to try to plug the leak in the Troll Pond .... we shall see what happens.. She also managed to do some planting in the Greenhouse...



Tolly on guard...

And at the front of the house - I though it best to put this in a discrete place...






Though for nostalgia today - I saw this police radio posted as a picture...


So I added a pay scale from those days 




Cheers !








No comments:

Post a Comment