Friday 12 March 2021

12th March 2021 - Eye Tests ...

Thought for the day :"I once did a tandem parachute jump! I enjoyed it but the bike was a right mess..."


Opthalmic visit to Carmarthen today - apparently what I have is what I have and tithe the exception of another set of eye drops - I will have to outlive the neuralgia..
So be it - at least I know that the eye is not damaged ...

Still a lot of discomfort but this too will pass..

Susie did all the driving today and spent some time in the garden though it rained again later....

Quick visit to Llanelli to check the house - still there - hasn't moved at all !!

Though the Thyssen's House has sold  - will have to look that one up - though it is in another category from ours...

So really just a thought today ... Ouch !!





No comments:

Post a Comment