Sunday 22 March 2020

22nd March 2020 - Keeping Spirits up and Absent Brethren

Thought for the day :"I'm throwing a quarantine party this evening. None of you are invited"


And so let us have a review of the news..

And on quarntining...


And for the computer geeks...


But there are ways around the isolation if you use technology

But keep your distance !!

and don't forget your mask


In other news - many of my Masonic Colleagues are taking an old tradition int he Lodge to a new level. In my own Province it was always a Ten O'Clock Toast but in many places over the word the Toast to Absent Brethren is always held at 9pm - the time when the hands are at 90 degrees.
At the installation of a friend in Aberaeron Craft Lodge, he requested that I look at and learn the Tyler's Song which preceded the Tyler's Toast in his Mother Lodge int he North of England....
So I did - there was a version on the net of the full preamble and the Toast at the end - but with the rise of the "on-line" raising of the glasses at 9pm - I thought I would cut it to the song alone - and just the last verse as two versions.


And in the Song Book here

Cheers !!



No comments:

Post a Comment