Tuesday 11 February 2020

11th February 2020 - Back to normalcy - though a little early

Thought for the day:"Oops – squirted ketchup into my eyes – I think I have Heinz-sight now"


It is 7am and I am awake and decided to get on with some paperwork.
Must be about selling houses and changes in life style seemed a good idea - or rather my brain decided that it would be a good idea. Thena is happy with this - she had her breakfast early and was allowed to jump up on the bed to sleep.

It does mean that I have managed to get the birthday cards sorted and a thought for the day done and the desktop is clear and the pile of papers is in one group. Can't say I have started anything yet - but it will come and I have made a list !!!

Int he meantime there are a few more pictures from the Shenanigan Week...













Much fun had ....

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment