Friday 13 December 2019

13th December 2019 - Recriminations

Thought for the day :"I am not aging – I am marinating"


So - an election yesterday and today we start having the recriminations...
It was not much of a surprise to see that within 10 minutes of he poll, a social media associate was starting to worry about having pencils int e polling booths and whether there was large scale fiddling ging on in the booths...

Seems so hard to accept that some people do not think the same way as some others, and the small bubbles of social media groupings will reinforce the like thoughts of that group only !!

Boris won. A working and functional majority.   

As I thought - we got Labour - but a reduced majority - down to only a few thousand!!

I shall come back to this some other day I think- like the referendum, it is a source of vitriol, shock, anger and worse than anything else - bad language!

Cheers !!




No comments:

Post a Comment