Saturday 31 August 2024

31st August 2024 - Suits and Bones

Thought for the day; "To measure Puns properly use a Sighsmograph"


Sunny

Road trip today to Carmarthen and then Gorslas.

Sadly, tried on my Suits for the wedding at the weekend and there was no way that the trousers were going to fit - so it was a case of finding somewhere to get a nwe one.

Interestingly, Marks and Spencer do not do suits at all any more - but then you probably know my opinions of Marks and Spencer. Debenhams was closed , Next had nothing , one clothing shop was quite happy to fit me out for a few pence over £600 which seemed a little excessive for  a suit that I will probably wear once or twice a year - if that !!!

But Dyfed Men's Wear and though Mike 10 percent (Or was it Dai?) is no longer there, Phil gave me the 10% discount that everyone gets and set me up with a "Green One" Suit - oh and a shirt which was more expensive than what I would pay for a suit in the old days and a tie  set!  Still - will be worth it and will fit comfortably...

In other news, 'Thena has found something tasty to chew on down the lower quarter and has been doing a walk about. Took Toby with her this time and caught him actually chewing a bone - so he may turn into a dog after all ...

Having to keep a close eye on them at the moment - though it is better that they wander to the lower quarter rather than to the road...

In other news, a Flashback to Mythodea and a LARP bone maker which I wanted to share with Pip who does a similar thing in this country ... 





Sadly, do not seem to have the business card any more - will loo and see if I can add it 

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment