Wednesday 2 November 2022

2nd November 2022 - A bit of Rain

Thought for the day :"Goliath's funeral was a giant undertaking"


It was a very rainy and stormy day today ... though I did manage to get out briefly for a walk across the fields with the dogs..

On the way I found one of the lower quarter trees, possibly a hazel, had fallen but with no damage, and as important for me was to see that the grass seed I had thrown around the quarter is sprouting despite the weather as it is still very warm. 




In other news I went to Newcastle Emlyn today to give blood. As an O Negative donor my blood is in very short supply at the moment and so I made the effort.
Sadly, it seems that my forthcoming chest X-Ray for breathing issues is sufficient to mean that I cannot donate blood at present. A disappointment, and one that may prevent for a period of time if there is no real sign of problem on the chest X-Ray and I have to wait for a possible CT scan at some unspecified future period. 

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment