Tuesday 15 November 2022

15th November 2022 - Lawns Cut and Yurt Warming

Thought for the day :"If you spell incorrectly correctly, you've spelled it incorrectly."


It is late in the year and it is November - and it rained again last night when I though we were going to get a few days without rain to get on with something in the garden..

But a point comes when you really need to do the lawns - well I do !! It is becoming a "thing" for me ..
And so the lawns are cut though I have avoided the worst mud...


At the same time I worked out that the path to the gate for the upper field which has been overgrown for a long time and never used (in our time)  is also the place where I need to reverse the car to get out of the drive - and so it was time to clear it today to provide better access - will try it again tomorrow 


While down in the Yurt - it is time to try to ensure that condensation does not spoil our choice little location - the dehumidifying thingie seems to be working well with half an inch of salt water already gathered - and Susie lit the fire to keep a little bit of warmth in the room.




Fire lit...

Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment