Monday 8 February 2021

8th February 2021 - Llanelli Trip & Dentist

Thought for the day :"My mate Simon has moved away to Ho Chi Minh City... That's Si gone..."

Had headaches and a sore eye. Think the headaches may be associated with a filling that fell out  last JUne - but hasn't really been bothering me up until now.

Made some phone calls this morning and got an emergence Dental appointment for the afternoon. Gave me reason for an essential journey to Llanelli and allowed me to check up on the house. Also called Specsavers for the sore eye and will have an appointment for Wednesday when I take the car for its service.

Filling done and x-ray shows possible dead tooth - may need root canal work - but it seems to have some sensitivity to cold - so he has given me antibiotics and a return appointment next week. 

Farmer cut our hedge opposite the kitchen so we have a tidy view again.

No opportunity for photos today - 'Thena still passing blood with her stools so back to the Vet tomorrow.

Bit sore so will call it a day 

Cheers !


 

No comments:

Post a Comment