Friday 12 February 2021

12th February 2021 - Appointments

Thought for the day :"I found out today the A-Team actor I was trying to remember for ages is Dirk Benedict... It's great to finally be able to put a name to the Face."

Vic to Glangwili for a CT scan.

Picked up some Camomile for soothing.

Got very tired and went to bed

Am rattling at the moment 

One viral tablet 5 times a day 

Viral ointment 5 times a day 

Antibiotics 3 times a day.

Paracetemol as need - quite often for me to be honest.

Blood pressure and Cholestrol

Spent most of the day trying to get an appointment with Specsavers for Monday

I seem to be in a circle... Doctor refers to Consultant - Consultant says take some ointment and local optician can monitor, gp says go to optician to monitor and tell us if there is a problem ..

Specsavers (Cardigan) say there is not room for a couple of weeks!

But in fairness Llanelli have been ringing all day to try and get me into an appointment somewhere 

These photos are for them - I need to email them so they can see the progress.






 And so to bed 

Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment