Saturday 27 February 2021

27th February 2021 - Grow the Roses....

Thought for the day :"I don’t always go the extra mile, but when I do it’s because I missed my exit."


Another very mild day today. Took a trip to Llandysul to see if we could get some heather - but the nursery was shut with no heather. Picked up another bale of Straw for the Chickens and tried to fence them in a little better - failed miserably - may have to get some chicken wire and do it properly.

Finished trimming my hedge and Susie put in her roses...

Laid some more plastic flooring in the grass so we have a proper pathway to the gate.
The rest will be for the lower path.

Chopped some wood for the kitchen fire though I think that we will be needing another load before the winter is out. We are getting very low again now.

Checked out the PIR lights and they work but will need the halogen bulbs replaced before I connect them up.

Sat in the sun - which was fun - and got the water feature working properly...








Snowbells and the Devil's Tower..

More flowers sprouting..

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment