Thursday 3 December 2020

3rd December 2020 - Sorting and an empty Trailer again

Thought for the day :" I said I wouldn't get carried away but if I win the lottery the first thing I'll buy is a sedan chair.."


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS

Office of National Statistics



Ceredigion 11 New Cases




So my mother's old  car failed the MOT - no real surprise really. Too much to fix and while on the test it looks as though one of the brake pipes collapsed as there is no brake at all now so I have left the car at the garage and they will dispose in due course. £50 for the MOT - so peace of mind - and we will probably get £50 back form the scrap dealer in the end. So quits really.

Spent a day in the outer Tavern sorting boxes from the Bothy and finding places for some stuff.
Susie finished cleaning the chickens and the last two were  cut into chicken pieces for freezing.

7 pounders again..

She also did some eye pillows for Christmas gifts.

Trailer empty and ready for the next trip to Llanelli - probably Saturday as tomorrow will be a day to bring Vic over to the house.

And in other new - when the rest of the family came back to Llanelli to live with us - we found it necessary to try to ensure that the computers would work all around the house - so we wired it with CAT 5 wiring so that we have internet ion every room in the days before WiFi working properly.  

I knew that we had some left but not sure how much - and brought the box up to Ffynnon Wen.
Today I opened the box and had a look...


And so I tested to see how far it could stretch..


Seems we will be able to have internet in the tavern..

Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment