Wednesday 30 December 2020

30th December 2020 - Clearing the Warehouse...

Thought for the day :"I'm bringing out my version of the Band Aid song... ‘Duvet Know It's Christmas?’ It's a cover..."


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics  


Carmarthenshire - 187
Ceredigion - 35
Pembrokeshire - 38




Figures are sad....

Meanwhile , a call from my house clearance people say that they cannot clear by the end of the year 
so I head to Llanelli.  The box trailer is already at 41 so it is a simple task to load the small trailer with rubbish from the warehouse and then hitch up the Box...

By the time I get back, Carl the Clearance Man is at the lock up and has loaded some of the furniture.. 
He says that he has run out of time to get the "other" stuff to the dump - so I decide to load the box trailer with everything I can get in - he loads with stuff that he wants and there is a van load to pick up and take to the dump on Saturday.. One way or another, we have achieved what I want - the warehouse is clear ion Saturday so I can give the keys back and Paul can put the new tenant in.. and £400 a month is saved!!

But I have a trailer full of furniture that is not wanted at the moment.. 

There is a company called "Swop Me" a few miles north at Llanrystyd - I do not know if they are open at the moment in the shut down but I will contact them tomorrow to see if they will want any of the stuff I have - otherwise we will be having a big bonfire...

But - we have the opportunity to give the keys back on Saturday - and that is a big step forward based upon what we had at the beginning of the year ...

In other news - lovely picture from Crete today ...


Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment