Sunday 20 December 2020

20th December 2020 - Last Trailer of Useful stuff from the Warehouse...

Thought for the day :"At this time of year I love sitting in front of a roaring fire, sipping mulled wine and listening to Christmas songs until I fall asleep... Which is probably the reason I lost my job as a fireman..."


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS

Office of National Statistics

 

Ran the Blockade

Got to Llanelli

Filled a trailer from the Warehouse

Nothing there that I want now 

Hoping that the Clearance want the stuff...


Main Warehouse cleared

Furniture for house clearance we hope

Clearance stuff

A few clothes for the Cash for Clothes

So,managed the run today and the trailer is in the parking lot. Back to Llanelli tomorrow to speak with the House Clearance people to see if they will take it all
Meanwhile - the country is in shut-down so will find out tomorrow whether I can go into  the flat with Vic when I take his washing to him - and check on the plans for Christmas and whether they are affected by the lock - down - strange times..

Rained today - that was a surprise !!

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment