Thursday 6 July 2017

6th July 2017 - Past Provincial Grand Sojourner - I'll drink to that

Thought for the day:" Not bragging - but I don't even need alcohol to make bad decisions"

Was Provincial Grand Lodge today for West Wales Province and in the morning I received promotion to Past Provincial Grand Sojourner - which is nce if you know what I am talking about.
I enjoyed the day out and despite the heat managed to last the day and support the other members of the Province who also had promotions and appointments...

And so I found a wonderful picture of a choir which I shamelessly linked to my wife's Choir - I am not sure she has seen it yet !!

I will find out when I am thrown out of bed later tonight !!

Meanwhile

 of course
alcohol also has its down side


But if you are into marketing then honesty is the best policy ...

seems legit

Cheers !






No comments:

Post a Comment