Monday 10 July 2023

10th July 2023 - A few videos of the event

Thought for the day :"I bought a 12 year-old whisky yesterday. Parents were furious !"


Monday - so will have to start painting the signs again for the weekend.
We are opening for the local school Duke of Edinburgh award Scheme - who need some shelters for the camping and Jay is at the school looking after the Awards so we bought the shelter so he has it and will recoup the money at the weekend.

Booked for a test on the contact lenses as I am apparently out of time and if I want to get more then I need to have the test.
Walked the dogs in the light rain but poor old 'Thena is limping quite badly - will give her some medicine for arthritis later.

Thought I would post a video but they are too big for this..


But chasing arrows ...




Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment