Friday 3 December 2021

3rd December 2021 - New Toy - Bench Saw !!

Thought for the day :"I just experienced De ja vue..... Again!!"


Another busy day with guests and bits and pieces
added another 6 frames to the pathway with the Brahma Chicken and Peacock - getting to be very slippery down there - Chris helped with the barrowing the gravel and set up.

Also got a bit more of the netting over the Chicken runs completed - but now need another delivery to finish the job.

But a special delivery of new toy as my bench saw arrived - loving having power tools - makes such a difference to the work I am doing !!


Will have a chance to use over the next few days I think ...  Especially good for splitting pallets into 2 x 1 inch slats ...

I am sure that I will find other uses!!

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment