Monday 7 December 2020

7th December 2020 - Warehouses and the Black Pearl

Thought for the day :"While most puns leave me numb – maths puns leave me number"


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS

Office of National Statistics


Huge increase in cases -
Deaths down but Monday is always under-reported

Not looking good at all 




Sitting this evening in a very warm wood burning stove heated living room - after two days of frost and chill, listening to yet more rain pouring down outside ...  Weather here is consistent !!

Trip to Llanelli today and more progress on clearing the Warehouse...

Start Photo

Cupboard completely full

Canvass and Wade Boxes

End of day - Cupboard empty and main section cleared
Tomorrow will be a stay at home day ..
I shall empty the trailer and Susie is going to get her course on Hedgehog Rescue
She will head off to Lampeter tomorrow while for a change I look after the house and gardens

In other news - quite a few years ago I was in Mythodea and was captivated by one of the lasses who was were serving in the Black Pearl Tavern - so much that I wrote a song about the Tavern - and her !!
I also wrote songs about another group of ladies I met there but I never managed to meet  the first one again ...
This caused problems when I tried to go for release of the CD as I needed permission to include the images of each of the parties - and there was no way that I could contact her to ask..
Until just before publication - a post onto the Mythodea Site put me in touch with her - Ina Reichert..
And she was happy to be included in the project...


Today - she popped up on my news feed and it seems that my initial reaction is fully supported - she has posted some new photos and some of her Cosplay images....
I share them - well - because I can and I wrote her a song..


























Seem to have a cosplay site as well as Nimeriah Nightwish..

So I will share for a day... 

Cheers!





  


No comments:

Post a Comment