Sunday 29 September 2019

29th September 2019 - Beds, All Blacks and Battles

Thought for the day:"Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Sometimes I let her sleep."


So, first night in the new bed and it seems okay.. we have a month to test it!!

And today's music brought to you the all Blacks and Michael Jackson ...

Haka - Music Style


Spent some time playing with video yesterday - so I have the video version of the Street Fighting at Mythodea  - walking around the Tross (the town area set up as a vanguard or wagon train for the armies) I was drawn to the town centre or square where a crowd was gathering - and the drummer just beat a slow steady beat - after a while it became clear that there was to be some sort of "once and for all who is in charge of the streets" battle. I saw friends from the Wou Long - now in town in China Town - the Kettles - a street gang and many others ...   I had the camera so I took some snaps... This is the result...


So, Sunday and I had better get some accounts done and get on with it!!


Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment