Saturday 21 September 2019

21st September 2019 - Climate Change, Graffiti and Banners

Thought for the day :"“Britney Spears” implies the existence of “Britney swords” who probably has less attack speed and range but more rounded damage output potential"


We have recently had a day of action for Climate Change ..
I do not know if this will stay on Twitter - but I have no options to linking in another way
So I will..

Climate Change - Another view
ahh found this ...

Yesterday I found a Trump Photoshop - here are some more Photoshop Great Contenders...




While in Llanelli the Graffiti artists have been having a go - apparently officially ..










In other news it was the Provincial Meeting for Masonic Order of Athelstan in Aberystwyth and we dedicated the new banner for use... A good day out and I hope for photographs in due course..

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment