Thursday 20 June 2019

20th June 2019 - Thursday - Clean Morning room Windows

Thought for the day:"I just saw an idiot at the gym put a water bottle into the Pringles holder on the treadmill!!"




So, there is actually an orange ball in the sky - but I thought I would post the rain image anyway. They are digging up in front of the house to put in Virgin cables, so started early but I haven't seen any progress for the last hour. Wonder if that means that other companies can give higher speed broadband?

Aberystwyth this afternoon for the Court of Hywel Dda - Order of Athelstan. Making some progress now on getting everything done for the banner. Now I need to find someone to do the wooden banner holders.

Time for a daily Trump... though we have nothing to be proud of in this country at the moment.


Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment