Wednesday 14 March 2018

14th March 2018 - No time like the present

Thought for the day:"I am not one to brag but I totally got out of bed this morning"

A grey day - but one where I have to get my finger out and start on at the piles of "things" I ought to be doing that I have managed to put off because I have had the 'Flu. You can only procrastinate a certain amount - thought o be fair - starting to write this blog is a form or procrastination in itself.

You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again. Benjamin Franklin

But what did he know??

“Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well.”
– Mark Twain

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”
– Abraham Lincoln
“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting of until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.”
– Napoleon Hill

“It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end.”
– Leonardo da Vinci

“You can’t just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
What mood is that? Last-minute panic.”
– Bill Watterson
“One of the greatest labor-saving inventions of today is tomorrow.”
– Vincent T. Foss

“What may be done at any time will be done at no time.”
– Scottish Proverb

“The two rules of procrastination: 1) Do it today. 2) Tomorrow will be today tomorrow.”
– Author Unknown

“Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.”
– Spanish Proverb

“I remember reading somewhere about an organization called Procrastinators Anonymous. I think they had been in existence for some years but had never gotten around to having a meeting.”
– Unknown
“Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment”
– Robert Benchley

“Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.”
– Michael Landon

So - guess I better get on 

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment