Sunday 25 June 2017

25th June 2017 - Starships and Celebrations

Thought for the day: "I can totally keep secrets. It's the people I tell them to that can't."

Strange things that you can find on Google Maps #25 -


Yes, it appears to be a starwars spaceship boxed in by shipping containers.. and I might get a little paranoid if I was not aware that they may be filming a star wars film in that area sometime...
But still fun ....

But this weekend is the 300th Anniversary of the formation of the United Grand Lodge of England, otherwise known as a boozy lunch meeting at the Goose and Gridiron in London - but which got to resolve some of the differences between the opposing forces in the field of Masonry at that time - 1717....

Goose & Gridiron


The original pub stood in St Pauls Churchyard and is marked by the placard..

  
So - Sunday it is and heading back home this evening...

Meanwhile learning the Grand Tylers of Solomon or Masons elect of 27 !!
Not easy going - but need it for tomorrow night - may put it onto a USB stick and see if I can learn as I drive home - 4 hours in the car should help me crack it ....

Ooh - 25DayD
5 days to go ...
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment