Friday 19 July 2024

19th July 2024 - Driveway cleared

Thought for the day :"New Medical Definitions : Colic - Like a sheep dog"


Rain (light but definitely wet - meanwhile it was 31 degrees in London)

Did the early turn this morning and walked the dogs earlier than usual, leaving me time to get on with the clearing of the driveway.  Pond still leaking - though Susie thinks that she knows where the leak is - we may have to get some more putty paste.... and managed to cut the lawns before the rain started...
Apparently it is due to pour tomorrow - we shall see




Went to Carmarthen yesterday for the St Thomas of Accon meeting and saw that Nancy's car was on the front of the garage as I left at 3pm - but was inside the garage by 10 pm on my return. I kept fingers crossed and indeed had a phone call this evening that the car was ready - Bill was £702 which I thought was a lot better than I was expecting - there was 8 hours labour in there and of course the full VAT addition which pushes the costs....

But - the car is all back with us tonight and ready for collection 



That has been a long couple of months wait ...

Cheers !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment