Saturday 27 April 2024

27th April 2024 - Growing Veg and stuff

Thought for the day :"I recently launched a series of books aimed at teenagers - got three of them"



Rain 88 : Dry 29 
Bag 27


Today was the installation meeting of Rhys ab Thomas Chapel No4 in the Commemorative Order of Thomas of Acon, and one I have been working on for a while as I was installing my successor and they landed me with a candidate as well so just a little pressure for a ceremony that I Do not know very well at all.

But it all went without a hitch and a very nice cold meat salad lunch at the Carmarthen Masonic Hall.

Back via Easy Sofa and picked up Doris II and a plinth for her. Will install her into the Temple of Doris tomorrow.  Too heavy to do tonight - she needs to go on a diet I think !!! Will need the sack truck to get her there.



Meanwhile - another little look around the gardens and Susie has been busy in the Polytunnel and the Greenhouse.








All in all the Garden in showing up nicely to the colour 




Meanwhile the gate is still defeating 'Thena - though you can see the teeth marks on the bottom where she has been biting to try and open it 




Cheers 






No comments:

Post a Comment