Thursday 26 January 2023

26th January 2023 - Working the Lower Quarter

Thought for the day :"If I had twin girls I'd name the first girl Kate and the second Duplicate."


A day of sun and, if not warmth, at least brightness. As I walked down the lane the chill was quite clear but the sun was bright..   Walking the dogs in this weather is quite pleasant.

Spend a bit of time on the walk down in the lower quarter. I am digging out the flower bed in the lower quarter and the mud is full of hardcore - so it is now a case of getting the stones out rather than thinking about just filling the flower beds. As a result I think I am burying any plants that should be popping out there - I planted a lot of bulbs!




Also took the cutters down with me and attacked the brambles growing around the top spring and then the giraffe plain in the lower quarter - clearing an area that I think would be good for a new toilet block and possibly a hidden urinal ....   I think we could work an eco toilet here.



In other news - Susie looked properly at the new propagator today and it seems that this one does not have flower pots - no I am not going back to Carmarthen again !!!
But took some photos in case I decide to go to customer services for Charlie's 




Cheers !






No comments:

Post a Comment