Sunday 22 January 2023

22nd January 2023 - PLaying with Fairy Lights - Romany Caravan

Thought for the day :"I have a pet termite. It's name is Clint Eatswood."



Well Susie won't let me get any more fairy lights or play with them any more.  Seems we have enough - not sure you can ever have enough !!
But that does not stop me helping next door ..

It is very dark here in Rhydlewis, the lack of  light pollution is a big bonus - however that does not mean that it is particularly safe for visitors next door at the Romany Caravan as they have to come up the path in the dark so I suggested that they may wish to purchase a set of my 100 mtr fairy lights and I would put a timer on it and set it up so that Mark could switch it on whenever guests were coming and switch it off when they go ..  Well that seemed a good idea to everyone - so I did a thing...



lights are on but it was still light





my camera cannot do it justice


But that was a good day's work ...


Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment