Friday 19 November 2021

19th November 2021 - Afternoon Tea and a few scanned images

Thought for the day : "My wife and myself have decided we don't want children so we will be telling them this evening at dinner"

Had a nice trip to Cross Inn this afternoon to meet up with Malcolm and Gloria for tea and Scones and a general chin wag. Left as it started to get dark so did not have much time for anything in the Garden. In fact it was wet and miserable so I tried setting up the new printer / scanner - but hit problems trying to do it in the Tavern as the HP apps that I could find for the printer only worked with Wi Fi active - though I could not link to the wifi on the printer at all and ended up using a USB cable...

But managed to scan the first set of Photos - reckon if I do an hour every couple of days I will have completed the task in about five years !!!

But put some Mythodea Pictures up again ...




Also - the dancer from the video yesterday posted a message which I edits yesterday's Blog but she has a couple of nice photos and I decided to post them here - Drachenfest 2019 

Doing Magic

Like this one as well

And finally - another Drone shot - the one that crashed - but that was edited out...


Cheers !







No comments:

Post a Comment