Thursday 11 November 2021

11th November 2021 - Strange Light in the Night

Thought for the day :"I’ve given my wife my medieval battle uniform to polish while I go out... She always said she wanted a night in, shining armour..."

After a week on the wagon - allowed myself a Gin and tonic and a glass of white wine tonight as it will not affect the teeth bleaching  - and I had managed a week on the wagon to check that I can !!

So a rather mellow blog this evening - with not a lot to say .
I have been working on getting the duck house rat and mink proof for the "eater" chicks and for the future.
Local neighbour dropped a door and two windows off with us on the way to the dump as he thought we may have a use for the and I thought I may!

Today, the door found a purpose in the new chicken house. Will finish tomorrow I hope 

Firstly - I took a picture of the Workshop - this is how it looks at the moment - task for the winter is to get that working as a workshop 


And this is a door that needs to be a little shorter (found out when I took it to the site ) 


But will be part of the new Duck House ...

Visited Vic today and he was in good spirit - enjoyed some guitar playing and loved to see Toby - who unfortunately needed to go out half way through the visit - and that is a problem as you have to get a member of staff to open the door - and as they could not get the door to stay open - they had to be paged to come and get the door open again to let Susie and Toby  back in.

Strange lights this evening - which I am not sure will come out on the camera..

There was a strange tinge on the trees 


and there was a band of orange across the skyline 
 

And here there is a rainbow - not showing well 


It is here as well 

But the daylight disappeared very quickly - after all it is November!!

And so 
Cheers !



  




No comments:

Post a Comment