Monday 4 May 2020

4th May 2020 - May the Fourth be with you !

Thought for the day:" Whiskey is a spirit - spirits are sort of Ghosts - I am not Alcoholic - I am a Ghost Buster!"


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics 

So - we need the usual Star Wars meme....   let's get it over with ...


Best post Obi Wan Knobie again as well ..

Obi Wan Kenobie

Good - now that is over we can get on with the rest of the day .....

Sometmes it is easy to forget the scale of some of the countries out there, and to remember how small the UK is ...


Yup - it is big !!!

And in Covid news - this map popped up looking at the USA...


Weather is not too bad today and I have been on furlough for almost 4 weeks ao have decoded to get back to the Warehouse today and start sorting. Some dumps are re-opening across the country so it may be worth while getting some piles of rubbish ready to go when we get a chance...
I saw that the van for "Cash for Clothes"was in the car park yesterday when I disposed of a bag or two of bottles....  Not sure when things will get back to "normal" and less sure what "normal" will look like  ...

France, Italy and Spain register lowest daily death tolls for weeks as each country begins to ease lockdown restrictions...
UK takes the place of Spain for Death Count...


Will consider taking Vic for a walk this afternoon.

And so from the Tavern Studio ..  The Belle from Barnstable...


Will also have to get back into the Studio today ....


Cheers !

1 comment:

  1. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.
    Cash for Cars Shepparton
    for Scrap Cars Shepparton

    ReplyDelete