Sunday 24 May 2020

24th May 2020 - Sunday Bank Holiday - yup

Thought for the day :" My electricity company won’t tell me why they cut me off. They are keeping me in the dark."


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics


Gollum votes Tory



In other news - I was given a list of Shakespeare Insults to make up - thought I would share it...


Sunday and the morning disappeared before I knew it.. Watered the ducks and walked the garden - so I have had my early morning exercise...
Susie back sewing scrubs after five days feeling poorly - no way of knowing if it was virus or just shut - down blues...  Headaches and lethargy, and generally "not feeling right".
They are talking about getting the vaccine out by September. Personally - I think the anti-body test would be more useful...but there you are...
Also in the news now are reports that the virus could be gone by September with no second phase.
You takes your choice at the moment ...

On  to No 32.... Drinking with Moxy


Think I need to get back to the Studio today ..

Cheers :



No comments:

Post a Comment