Monday 11 May 2020

11th May 2020 - Stay Alert and Don't be Confused

Thought for the day :"People who use the wrong word for things should at least have the humidity to admit it once in a while."


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics 


Nobody ever heard of it !!

I knew Everything !
Meanwhile in the UK -


Boris tries to change the message - while the rest of the UK says it is too soon to change - Stay at Home in Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland ( and keep out as well!) while England moves to Stay Alert.  Fundamentally a simple suggestion - if you are doing something then ensure that you are social distancing. If you want to go out - go out - but social distance. However the media ar deetrmined to try to misunderstand and interpret it the worst way. 


Don't get me wrong - I am not a supporter of the current administration. Not sure if anyone else would have done better. I can't tell. I blame all governments for running the country in a manner where the NHS was underfunded and Contingency plans were not in place.  But the determination to pick holes for the sake of it is very frustrating and I begin to understand why many friends are taking themselves off social media.


Of course this may provide some answers as well..

But lock down procedures procede

And in places there are bargains to be found...


And it is aazing what new technology is providing - I think I need one of these for the next hose-pipe ban...

And so in the studio we are up to no 21...  I hold your hand in mine...


Cheers - Race you to..


No comments:

Post a Comment