Wednesday 13 May 2020

13th May 2020 - Spreading the Virus and Singing

Thought for the day :"Must be gardening season – planted myself on the couch 4 weeks ago and I am already growing"


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics



And here we have the best demonstration I have seen so far for how a virus can spread....
I rest me case - and wish to stay inside !!!


And the latest song on the lists - The disease Song... Nope - no verse about Corona


Saw this and I am very tempted ...

"I heard there was a secret chord that Data played and it pleased the Borg."
But you don't really care for androids, do ya."
"It goes like this, the Borg, the Sith, the crossover movie and the budget shift 
and a baffled fandom crying Hallelujah"!

And so - another day
Nohing good to write about today - so 

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment