Sunday 5 April 2020

5th April 2020 - Yes I was a policeman !

Thought for the day :"On average how much do you spend on a bottle of wine?” Me: "About 30 minutes."”

LINK JOHNS HOPKINS

Office of National Statistics

Thank goodness the Prisident of the Unitesd States is on the job - apparently he is working on a cure for the virus...


In other news it was time to change the profiles again...



Seems that there is a meme around to post a picture of yourself in Uniform, as a sort of support for those on the front lines today  - so I did....


Was a lovely shot of my Police Long Service Good Conduct Medal Ceremony... Seems I still surprise a lot of people who never knew I was a policeman..


In other news - 

Seems Legit....

So - another day at home 
Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment