Thursday 23 April 2020

23rd April 2020 - Ramadan, St George, and Vote Him Away

Thought for the day :"I’ve lost my audiobook. I will never hear the end of it !!"



LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics

Happy Ramadan and Happy St George's Day ...

though there are images that I could have used...


Susie carrying on with the Scrubs - I am back at the computer - no real change really ...

Will have to go down to the tavern/studio to re-record the songs from yesterday ...
But this is No 9 - Sister Josephine..



Other than that - not much happening - Weather good once more...
Saw this reporting on Trump and enjoyed the captions.. Totally Factual of Course - He doesn't like the W H O (World Health Organisation)


and someone else doesn't like him much I think - 1.5 million views in a day ..




There are a number of good songs on this link - but I will just leave this one tonight ..

Don't often agree with Brendan O'Neil - but occasionally I get very exasperated with the media...






Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment