Monday 23 March 2020

23rd March 2020 - Maybe too much time on my hands

Thought for the day:"I ran out of toilet paper so I had to start using old newspapers - The Times are rough"

I may have too much time on my hands today. I was looking in my activity log and found that I first started sending birthday cards out from the Crimson Moon on Christmas Day 2008. Further research from the blog shows that the first "thought for the day" with a birthday card was broadcast by Vollsanger  on 1st April 2014.  Some quick sums show that with a few exceptions where I did not post (very rare as most days have "just a thought" if there was no full blog entry) we can calculate the following :

Birthday Cards sent from the Crimson Moon and later Vollsanger = 4,369 (less a few missed)
"Thought for the day" = 2,192.... (less a few missed)

I obviously have too much time on my hands
But happy birthday to those few who always miss - While I am in Germany or a couple of times that I have been at event without internet.... To the rest - "you are welcome"

In other news - I found the emergency supply of toilet roll


People are still not taking the virus seriously but some steps are being taken to make people socially distance themselves ...


Though there can be some temptations ...


Susie was up early this morning and got to Tesco for 7am and there were only a few people there so the message may be getting through at last ... but I doubt it !!
I shall head over the to the warehouse later - sorting some hard disk management. Still a lot to scan and store...

Keep safe out there
Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment