Wednesday 26 February 2020

26th February 2020 - Policing Strategies and Selling Stuff

Thought for the day:"I’m writing a book – I have the page numbers done already"

Another day looking through "Stuff"

Susie has been attacking the jewelry.



I have the Boat on line and the punch bags..





One enquiry from Southampton but they can't get to see it for a couple of weeks .

We shall see.

Today I want to find someone who does furniture so we can clear some of it ... Nice if we can get a few pennies but may be we will not achieve that. Take a photo of the Rotavator and find the make.
Have some Tyres to take to a part worn garage - get rid of some books. 

Did a little scanning as well...
1995 was the year that I worked on the Corporate Strategy for Dyfed-Powys Police and the training packs..




A Part of my life that has gone ... but memories are still there...
Have scanned them for posterity but do not think there is anyone who wants the originals..

Right - enough procrastination ...

Cheers !


 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment