Saturday 1 February 2020

1st February 2020 - Taking a chill Saturday

Thought for the day:"My pet shop wouldn't sell me a taller stand for my parrot. I wanted to get it now and pay for it later but the owner said “I’m sorry but I don’t do higher perches” "


Saturday - and the Provincial Meeting of the Societas Rosicruciana in  Anglia at Coychurch in Bridgend, and Provincial Organist for the second year.
Enjoyable morning and very quick meeting so a nice 4 course dinner and home.
Taking it quietly after a very busy week while Susie goes to a 70th Birthday Party wit the Choir.
Dry evening for me as I will be picking her up at midnight.

In other news - hoping to hear something about Cwm ty Coed tomorrow and then off for a Getaway in Blandford for a week - looking forward to a nice chill.

In other news Corona Virus is spreading. I don't think we have any fatalities here yet, but over 200 in China.

In political news ...


So an evening in front of the TV. Some rubbish films I have been storing for a long time.

Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment