Saturday 22 February 2020

22nd February 2020 - Bothy on the road again

Thought for the day :"I’m not wearing glasses any more – I have seen enough"



On the road to Bangor - Didn't we have a wonderful time ?

Googly eyes for the win !!!

And so I announce the Winners of the 2019 Challenge ...

And For 2019 - We had a winner..
All you needed to do was photograph the Bothy on its travels
(not at home or final location)
and we have a winner .....

And the winner was ...
Henning Lechner who had a picture of the Bothy on its travels
Okay - so he paid my speeding fine in Brokeloh
cos it would cost double to pay from the UK..
But as he said - "It counts!!"
And so we start the 2020 Challenge 

A

and our first trip .. Bangor for a Medieval Night


Looks like I will have to go via Oswestry and up the A5 - extra 45 miles - ho hum


Will catch up later - probably !!

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment