Thought for the day :"Specimen = Italian Astronauts"
Wet
Signs out on the roads today.
Dodged the rain - a few showers.
Received the Notification today regarding the Ancient Masonic Order of King Alfred the Great
Further to the recent news that Sir Knight William H. Carlyon JP GCAG is to succeed as Sovereign Grand Master of The Ancient Masonic Order of Alfred the Great, I am now permitted to advise you that SIr Knight John Glyn Evans JP GCAG, our Regional Grand Chancellor, is to be appointed Grand Legate. Additionally, Sir Knight Iain Weston Sewell KCAG will then be appointed as Regional Grand Chancellor for the Western Shires.
These appointments will take place on the occasion of the Annual Meeting of King's Council at Leicester on the afternoon of Friday 23rd October 2026. I am sure you will join with me in wishing these notable members of our Region much success and happiness in their new positions as I encourage you to support them at their respective Investitures.
Cheers


No comments:
Post a Comment