Sunday 25 February 2018

25th February 2018 - Back to the Daleks

Thought for the day:"668 The Neighbour of the Beast"
(thanks Matt Perry)

Sunday and the sun is shining brightly and the weather is cold and heading for snow - so they say - but little sight of that at the moment.

However we have had a whole week without any road works outside the house - which I think is a bonus - though I think there is still a smell of gas at the junction of New road and Harries Avenue - but that may just be me!

Was thinking about forthcoming LARP awards and found this little thought - seems legit.


Of course in the terms of fantasy there is little that can complete with a stain glass Dalek and this one came into my feed again - or it is a different one - not sure - I know I have considered a similar creature before ...
And so I did ...
http://vollsanger.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/22nd-october-2016-delightful-daleks.html

But worth a reference again I think


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment