Monday 24 October 2016

24th October 2016 - Twiddling Dials and stuff

Thought for the day:"Waking up this morning was an eye-opening experience."

Well - an interesting day yesterday playing with recording software and trying to get the mixer to work with the laptop..   Spent a long time configuring according to the google articles only to find that the version I have does not have the multi-channel options that the FX 2.0 has as standard, which explains why the I can only get two channels working - but then again that was all I was wanting to have - just seem to have lots of problem getting the volume and input right...

I suppose that is why people go to university and get degrees in this sort of thing...   but that does not mean that I can't have a  go ...

Searched the house for a stanley knife to cut some carpet fr the basement and then gave up in the end and popped up to B & Q to buy one - less than a fiver and seemed good value..  Got to the warehouse and found that there was sufficient underlay for a 10ft x 10ft square and a piece of 10ft x 10ft carpet without having to cut it...  I probably will have to trim the edges - in which case I wish that I had not left the stanley knife at the warehouse...

Bothy in for MOT this morning - so am sitting with fingers crossed that it does not prove too expensive. There were a couple of "advisory's" last year so there may be some bits to put right.

So Monday Morning and time to change the cover pages as usual....

  and of course for the moon - this weekend's event for Teutonians

So... back to the recordings I suppose...
Can't be that hard ...   Can it ??    really

oh - and to continue the Doctor Who theme of the last few days ...


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment