Friday 25 March 2016

25th March 2016 - I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay

Thought for the day: "9 times out of 10 - when I lose something - it's because I put it somewhere safe"


Looking for my wallet and my car keys

So - we took a tree down today in the back garden, We have been meaning to do it for years but normally leave it too late into the Spring, and the birds are nesting and we decide to leave it another year - but this year we found a Lumberjack ( or tree surgeon if you prefer ) and we ended up doing the "carry - out" of the branches and logs...   Only took a couple of hours.  But sheer skill in getting it taken down ..

So I took a couple of photos of the progress..













So another day - well actually it is Good Friday - but that is another story ..
Cheers !








No comments:

Post a Comment