Friday 17 March 2023

17th March 2023 - More garden Stuff

Thought for the day :"Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on."

Off to the Doc this morning and blood pressure seems to be okay 
forgot to ask about the bloods - but presumably they were alright as they did not cause a problem
Decision to keep me on the steroid inhaler that I am using daily at the moment as it seems to be working.
Happy to prescribe me an antihistamine so I don't have to pay £11 a month on piraton...

Dropped some metal items into a skip that Sarah had  and made arrangements for a party on Saturday night in the Tavern...   will have to work on this as an option  for locals...

New baby ducks moved down to the chicken enclosure and cleared all the coops out...
De-humidifier is still working well and filling daily ..

and a few photos from my walk 




May not be much but it is the first area that I have ever planted !!
   

cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment