Thursday 23 March 2023

23rd March 2023 - Not really Workshy - I was busy really

Thought for the day :" Someone’s replaced my passport photo with a picture of a seasonal fruit and marzipan cake... I think my identity’s been stollen."

Well that was a mixed day and a half !!

It starts with a trip out to Newcastle Emlyn as I needed to pick up my new drugs - but went via horeb where I picked up two bags of layer pellets as we needed them £10.30 now - Can't believe how the prices are rising!

Then I headed off to Penrwyillan EDAF Factors to see if I could find metal dustbins - the rats are chewing through the plastic feed bins...  and they had two but not very strong - so on to CFF in Newcastle Emlyn for a tougher version - but they only had one so I had to return to EDAF for the second...  

Popped into Mark the Butcher and got details of a possible wood supplier (edit later got  message back - was delivering today anyway and picked up two bags of wood at £80 each - so £160 for 1.6 cu m as opposed to the 2 cu m before - but happy to get some !! Dropped off later and all packed away)

Meanwhile Sarah and Dave came over to help with the polytunnel - just at the time that I was having to receive a sales pitch from another solar panel company - which turned out to be a two hour message with a hard sale at the end of it - but still looks to be fairly good as an option  and cost.

Just as I got out to the polytunnel to help they had embedded it already into the ground and then the wood arrived - so I was tied up stacking that ...

and that  led to getting back and the skies opened and we decided to call it a day and have a beer 
That is still a good thing about our life style - we can still stop and have a beer and it doesn't matter 

So looking good ...



Also managed to get a flyer sorted for the 2023 dates for the Moon 


irrelevant information that I like to add for no reason other than the fact that it intrigued me 



Cheers !








No comments:

Post a Comment