Friday 3 February 2023

3rd February 2023 - Around the Garden

Thought for the day :"So when my friend Joyce learned she could clone herself, she rejoiced"


Mild weather and a chance to get out - Susie has been doing sterling work on Meerkat Mountain and all the borders along the lawn, I am still working on the lower quarter and generally brambling around the garden. It seems to be my current task - a pair of clippers in my hand and find some brambles and chop it - they still keep coming back !!! 

Mornings are Wordle, Quordle, Duolingo and breakfast ...
then a look at what we can do - Susie has the fires to clean - I have the dogs to walk ..
Life is pretty simple at the moment 
We really need to up ourselves a gear - but it has been winter so we will start thinking about a little more action as the days get longer.

Looks like only 6 Moonies for the Training weekend - ho hum - and the embroidery man has gone on holiday until the 16th Feb - and has not let me know if he has done the new patches so not sure what to do!

Oh well - a few more pictures from around the gardens 

 







Of course when you are walking the dogs and doing some gardening and also trying to brush up your ritual it is best to know that it is in a deep pocket - got the the bridge and found that the book was missing so we had an extra walk today - as I came back to the paddock to find where I had dropped the book 



Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment