Thursday 2 February 2023

2nd February 2023 - Groundhog Day

Thought for the day :"I admit that I sometimes talk to myself. There are occasions when I need good advice"


Another day with no real news.  Two bags of layer's pellets and bag of mixed corn cost £31 today - just for reference in the future!!  Interest rates up to 4% today and shell recorded its highest ever (in all time) profit margin of 32 billion  and the government says that it does not intend to increase the windfall tax !!

I have real sympathy for those not in a position to be ibn control of their finances.. I agree that ours are dwindling faster than in the past - but hopefully they will outlive us!

But a walk down the lower quarter - cleared some ground and did the Donkey Trail
Susie was baking today and did her own pizza base - seemed to work well 












Of course it is Groundhog Day .. 
Of course it is Groundhog Day .. 
Of course it is Groundhog Day .. Of course it is Groundhog Day .. 
Of course it is Groundhog Day .. Of course it is Groundhog Day .. Of course it is Groundhog Day .. Of course it is Groundhog Day .. Of course it is Groundhog Day .. 

Cheers !


No comments:

Post a Comment