Thursday 18 August 2022

18th August 2022 - Mushrooms

Thought for the day :"My wallet is like an onion – when I open it, it makes me cry"


A mix of a day with a little smattering of rain 
Also I wanted to stay close to the house as we were waiting for a new tablet for Susie - which might need a signature - in the old days it would have been a signature - but post Covid there is no such thing anymore..

Susie has been down at the spring clearing the mess that I made with the mower - and re-setting the dinosaurs. Also clearing a full bag of greenery. Found a space beyond the flags to deposit the greenery - it is just hidden.  I spent some time re-weaving the living willow fence.


And Susie has planted her mushrooms..


And the mushrooms by night life..



I also cleared the child bench by the barbecue on the patio and chopped some of the deadwood from the bush and did some hedge trimming - also mended a step on the path down to the riverside,  it was loose and dangerous. But that was about it for one day.

Tomorrow we start again with the Tavern for a weekend... 

Summer Fest !

Cheers !






  

No comments:

Post a Comment