Friday 27 December 2019

27th December 2019 - A Quiet Day

Thought for the day :"I hate jokes about Medieval English currencies... They get my groat..."

I recently posted a 1st World problem about place settings - and the issues of where to put your phone - I found this addendum to the meme today

So, back in Llanelli and a day of rest before the remainder of the family descend for the weekend...
We shall see how the day turns out with Vic, who remains very confused. we have written everything down on his Calendar but of course he is unsure which day we are on - despite the large cross on the page so it is more difficult to work out what is happening ...  Too many decisions and questions it seems. However, he has to go to the Dentist on the 3rd and I will have to be there so I do not really want to take him home early as that would entail a double journey!!

So - we shall see what happens.

In other news ...

Worth remembering

Unpacking the Christmas Presents - was delighted to have a digital portrait of "The Green One"

Found a place for it by our elf on the shelf  "Kokopelli near the Telly"
May need a ore permanent residence later





Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment