Thursday 19 December 2019

19th December 2019 - Trump Impeached, Furoshiki and Frivolita

Thought for the day:"A mime broke his left arm in a bar fight and got arrested. He still has the right to remain silent."



Daily Trumpton - Trump impeached by the House of Representatives.. Still has to get through the Senate which it will not do - but symptomatic of the polarisation of politics these days .



and today I discovered Furoshiki - sort of Origami with material for wrapping presents ..


Also decided to submit Photographs for the Frivolita Gentleman Pack - doubt if I will get there but you never can tell ...




 We shall see...

In other news - it has been hammering down the last couple of days so I though I would post a couple of photos of Furnace Ponds in the better weather - though still winter




Off to Lampeter today for Peterwell Christmas Lodge ...

In the meantime - Change of Crimson Moon Cover page for the Getaway


Which does lead me to a request for help I received today form an old friend...

"Advice needed:
My children keep finding their Christmas presents that I’ve hidden around the house. Someone suggested that I should just keep them in the loft.
So I tried that last night, but their constant crying and whining kept me awake. All the “I’m afraid of the dark” or “I don't like it up here - there are spiders” really got on my nerves. Any other suggestions?"


Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment